Friday, February 4, 2011

Starting Again

So to be honest..I deleted this blog, but today I thought of all the pictures I have and thought.....hey why not bring back the blog and use the pictures you have been taking. (Kinda sad that I talk to myself, and talk myself into things if you think about it.) However..I have decided that my day in the life is now going to be A Day in the life....In Pictures!! I will take a picture a day and then talk about it. I may do more than one picture to capture something all of my children are doing, or something the family is doing. I may not. We will see. Anyway, todays pictures.....



Molly eating lunch. She had Celery, Apples, and Boiled Eggs!

My loner dog CoCo..While everyone was on he couch, she was behind it

This is the evening TV time. My son does not sit up, ever!! OK he does, but he always ends up laying down.
There is a cell phone hiding somewhere with my daughter! It is her new best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment