Wednesday, February 9, 2011

the ninth.....it was a fun day!!!

Sharing her pacifier
Today has been a GOOFY day in this house. Molly slept really well, and then not so well when nap time came. She was in such a goofy mood. Lots of smiles, and laughs. She tried stuffing her pacifier in my mouth, then snuggled with me, and then squished my face with hers!









snuggeling with momma

Trying to smoosh my face



making faces
After being so goofy with momma she moved on over to daddy

Giving kisses

I tried to get her down for her afternoon nap..I got her in her crib and then went on the computer. It lasted 28 minutes!

I was surprised by the camera!
OK now for the real goofy part..My MIL brought over some elastic bands and my family was pinging them at each other all night. OUCH right. Well then my hubby had this bright idea and I just CRACKED up! Check out this awesome picture!
OUCH!
To end this blog I am going to share two last pics..I love my children and here are Brookie and Aiden



No comments:

Post a Comment