Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1

Day 1: A picture of me and ten facts


Ok first of all...I had a hard time finding a picture of just me. I always have a child next to me or in my arms. I am usually the one behind the camera.

So on to the facts.

1: I was born on a British Military base in Wegberg, Germany
2: I became an American Citizen in 2004
3. I have been HAPPILY married to my husband since Dec 28, 1998 when I was 17
4. I watch AMC, OLTL, and GH everyday
5. I love being a stay at home mom, but I don't like not working.
6. I love to watch my husband play video games, even though I have NO interest in playing them
7. When I type my fingers move faster than my brain and I always hit the wrong keys. I know I should go back and look at what I wrote before I post/send it but I forget.
8. I finished high school at home.
9. My entire biological family (except my sister and her kiddos and my kiddos) live in the UK
10. I AM SCARED OF HEIGHTS. I went up on my garage once and left sweaty handprints. The thing I am most afraid of is getting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment